Procedure for Placement of Materials on Yandex Internet Media Places
Yandex shall provide services related to placement of media advertising (the Services) subject to advertiser’s compliance with the following terms and conditions, unless otherwise provided by certain agreement.
1. For placement of advertising materials (banner format), advertiser shall send a request for placement either in writing or through the web interface.
2. Yandex shall, within 1 (one) business day, reply whether the requested placement is possible.
3. If placement of advertising materials is possible, advertiser undertakes, within 1 (one) business day upon reply from Yandex, to confirm its intention to reserve placement of advertising materials by an order made in writing or through the web interface.
3.1. The order shall contain the following terms and conditions for placement of advertising materials: name of the advertiser, name of the advertising campaign; description of the services; targeting; type of placement (dynamic or static); period of placement, number of impressions, cost of the ordered Services; other conditions and settings relevant for the Services provision.
4. If placement is possible and a written order is received from the advertiser, Yandex shall confirm such placement of advertising materials by reservation either in writing or through the web interface within 1 (one) business day upon receipt of the relevant order.
5. The advertiser shall provide advertising materials to Yandex no later than 2 (two) business days prior to the date of placement of such advertising materials (to be provided during working hours: from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. CET). Advertising materials should comply with the requirements set by Yandex and applicable laws.
6. Yandex shall place advertising materials within the time limits specified in the relevant order, provided that:
6.1. invoice for the Services has been paid by the advertiser and the payment was received to the bank account of Yandex (if the Services are provided on an advance payment basis) or
6.2. invoice for the Services has been issued (if the Services are provided on a deferred payment basis).
7. In case the advertising materials provided by the advertiser do not comply with the requirements set by Yandex (including Yandex advertising policy) or applicable laws, the advertiser shall either make changes to such advertising materials or cancel placement thereof.
8. Yandex shall not place advertising materials in the event that:
8.1. advertising materials have not been provided by the advertiser, except as provided in clause 7 above;
8.2. the requirements of clause 6 above have not been met;
9. If advertising materials cannot be placed for the reasons specified in clause 8 above, Yandex may elect at its own discretion either:
9.1. to proceed with placement of such advertising materials by shifting the starting date of placement of advertising materials proportionally to the time of a delay of provision of Materials to Yandex or to agree upon another period for Services provision, if possible; or
9.2. if such shifting cannot be made, to reduce the period of placement proportionally to the delay in providing such advertising materials (without any adjustments to the cost of the Services), unless otherwise agreed upon between the parties.