Terms of “Support for Partners Who are Game Developers” Campaign
This document shall be valid, if published at:
In order to support partners who are game developers, Yandex Europe AG (the “Yandex”) conducts this "Support for Partners Who are Game Developers" campaign (the “Campaign”) on the terms set forth below (the “Terms”).
1. Campaign Period: September 15, 2020, through October 31, 2020, while joining the Campaign is possible from when these Terms are published and up to and including September 30, 2020, Moscow time (UTC +3).
2. The Campaign Organizer shall be Yandex.
3. A Campaign Participant shall be
a) An individual or a legal entity, as well as an individual entrepreneur downloading or otherwise hosting the Game(s) on the Yandex.Games platform and entered into a license agreement with developers who host games on the Yandex.Games platform, published at https://yandex.com/legal/yandexgames, the remuneration of which in each calendar month of the Campaign Period under the license agreement within the Campaign Period amounted to more than RUB 5,000 (VAT free), or
б) An individual, an individual entrepreneur or a legal entity downloading or otherwise hosting the Game(s) on the Yandex.Games platform and entered into a license agreement with developers who host games on the Yandex.Games platform published at https://yandex.com/legal/yandexgames, as well as entered into an appropriate agreement for participation in the YAN with Yandex and connected game applications as resources of a YAN partner, the total remuneration of which under the license agreement and the agreement for participation in the YAN (the “Total Remuneration”) in each calendar month of the Campaign Period within the Campaign Period exceeded RUB 5,000 (excluding VAT).
Persons providing marketing, consulting services to Yandex, services related to attracting new partners to the YAN, retaining and supporting YAN partners, as well as persons not legally owning the resources of YAN partners and/or persons having no right to use them in accordance with the terms of the agreement of participation in the YAN (the so-called “seller agencies”) may not be a Campaign Participant.
4. As part of this Campaign, a Campaign Participant may receive a discount promo code with respect to Yandex services for advertising on the Yandex.Direct Internet service (the “Yandex.Direct Services”) in the amount of the remuneration/total remuneration of the Campaign Participant for the reporting period, which may be activated subject to payment for Yandex.Direct Services in excess of USD 15 / EUR 15 / CHF 15. The amount of the specified discount for Yandex.Direct Services cannot exceed RUB 600,000 (VAT free), while the size of one promo code cannot exceed RUB 300,000 (VAT free).
Discounts for Yandex.Direct Services are indicated VAT free.
The rules published at https://yandex.com/adv/actions shall apply to the provision of discounts on Yandex.Direct Services in terms of consistence with these Terms. The discounts for Yandex.Direct Services provided under this Campaign shall neither be paid in money, nor taken into account when calculating premiums under agreements that involve their provision.
A discount promo code with respect to Yandex.Direct Services may be used by a Campaign Participant only for advertising games hosted on the Yandex.Games platform and developed by the Campaign Participant.
5. The Campaign Organizer reserves the right to refuse any Campaign Participant to participate in the Campaign at any stage, including, but not limited to, cases of fraudulent actions by the Campaign Participant.
6. The Campaign Organizer reserves the right to extend or suspend or terminate the Campaign or change its terms at any time and at its sole discretion. Information on the extension/suspension/termination/change of the Campaign terms will be published at https://yandex.com/legal/games_support_campaign_direct.
7. The amounts specified in these Terms in Russian Rubles shall be converted to Direct account currency at the exchange rate set by the Central Bank of the Russian Federation on the last day of the accounting period.
Date of publication: September 15, 2020