Terms & Conditions of Joining the Digital Invoice Services
Yandex.go Israel Ltd. (hereinafter: “the Company”) the operator of the Yango and Taximeter applications in Israel, wishes to thank you for joining the digital invoice services.
These terms and conditions of joining constitute an agreement between you and the Company, and are added to the following agreements:
a. the Contractual Framework Agreement and its appendices;
b. the E-Service Agreement (including the country specific terms and conditions);
c. the Information and Advertising Services Agreement (including Information and Advertising Services Annex);
These terms and conditions constitute an integral part of the abovementioned agreements. Any term not expressly defined herein shall be interpreted in accordance with the definition thereof in the said agreements.
For any inquiries and/or requests in connection with the digital invoice services, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You hereby declare, acknowledge, undertake and agree as follows:
1. The generation and sending of a tax invoice by you for the services rendered by you to the Company shall be performed by generating a tax invoice as stipulated in s. 18B(a)(4) of the Income Tax Rules (Bookkeeping), 5733-1973 (hereinafter: “the Digital Invoice”), in accordance with the provisions set out below.
2. The Company has obtained the income tax authorities’ approva that within to the Digital Invoice Services, you are exempted from sending a notification in advance of the use of a Digital Invoice in accordance with s. 18B(b) of the Income Tax Rules (Bookkeeping), 5733-1973.
3. The Company may generate and send you a tax invoice for the services rendered to you by the Company, by generating a Digital Invoice or producing a non-digital invoice.
Joining EZCOUNT’s digital invoice generation system
4. The Company has entered into a contract with KSYS Ltd., private Company Reg. No. 515285120 (hereinafter: “EZCOUNT”), which provides services to you in accordance with the agreement between it and the Company, and you undertake to use EZCOUNT services only as part of your settling of accounts with the Company.
5. The Company will send you a link for joining EZCOUNT’s digital invoice generation service.
6. You must enter the link and provide the requested details, in order to create your user account on the EZCOUNT interface for the generation of Digital Invoices on your behalf and/or for you.
9. You aren’t the EZCOUNT system to generate and send tax invoices for services rendered by you to third parties, other than the Company. If you generate a Digital Invoice to any third party, you shall be charged with the usual EZCOUNT system fees.
Generation of digital invoices through the EZCOUNT system
10. The Company will periodically deliver to you payments under the agreements listed above or other agreements or payments. This transaction will trigger a process where a Digital Invoice will be generated and sent to the Company, through the digital invoice service, according to the amount of the payment made.
11. The Company will fill in the details of the payment made into the EZCOUNT system. The EZCOUNT system will generate a draft Digital Invoice, which will be transferred to you through a link sent to you mobile phone number and/or email address, provided by you to EZCOUNT.
13. After such approval, the EZCOUNT system will generate a Digital Invoice and send the original to the Company and a copy to you.
14. The following particulars of your business shall appear on your Digital Invoice: the name of the business, telephone number, private Company Reg. No./authorized dealer No., and the email address as provided to the Company and to EZCOUNT upon joining the digital invoice services, or as updated at any time thereafter.
15. The numbering of the Digital Invoices shall be determined according to the unique numbering of the digital invoice services. This numbering shall only be used for the Digital Invoices generated as part of the digital invoice services.
16. You shall be required, from time to time, to approve the generation and sending of computerized documents, as part of the periodic settlement of accounts with the Company, as a condition for the generation of the Digital Invoices by EZCOUNT.
Generation of files and reports, integration of EZCOUNT products in your main accounting system
17. You shall keep and retain reports as required by the tax authorities under Israeli laws, using two accounting systems: (1) an accounting system for services rendered to the Company, kept through the digital invoice generation system supplied by EZCOUNT; (2) an additional accounting system kept by you separately. You must transfer copies of the invoices generated by the EZCOUNT system to the main accounting system.
18. On the tax authorities’ request, you shall generate through the EZCOUNT system all the information required for any tax audit, including a uniform file.
19 .The Company shall keep a system collecting the following details, and enable the generation thereof into a file to be delivered to the tax authorities on their request: (1) authorized dealer number; (2) name of the dealer; (3) the date on which the first computerized document was sent; (4) the total number of invoices generated by the system.
20. The Company may disclose to the tax authorities any information required by them.
21. The Company is not a party to the services of EZCOUNT, and any use made of such services by you is made at your own risk.
22. The Company does not make any representation as to the nature and quality of the services of EZCOUNT. The Company has no control over the EZCOUNT system, and therefore the Company shall not be liable for EZCOUNT’s activities in any way.
23. The generation of Digital Invoices is performed at your own risk, including with respect to the correctness and completeness of the information sent after you approve the generation of a Digital Invoice using the EZCOUNT interface.
25. You hereby waive any claim and/or suit and/or demand against the Company for any malfunction, defect or disruption, including any damage caused as a result of any malfunction, defect and/or error in the system. The Company shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damage caused as a result of any of the foregoing.
26. You shall be solely liable for any damage and/or demand and/or suit of any kind arising from your use of the EZCOUNT system and/or the interface in the EZCOUNT system. If any demand and/or suit is brought against the Company and/or any person acting on its behalf, relating to any action or omission on your part, you hereby undertake to indemnify and compensate the Company and/or any person acting on its behalf at their first demand, for all the damage and/or expenses that may be incurred by the Company, including legal expenses and trial costs arising from such suit and/or demand.
27. Without derogating from the foregoing, if the Company is found liable to you or to any third party for your use of the EZCOUNT system, the Company’s liability shall be limited to double of the amount of the last invoice delivered by you to the Company, and you shall indemnify and compensate the Company for any amount exceeding the said amount.
Changes to the terms and conditions of joining
28. The Company is entitled to make any changes to these terms and conditions at any time, at its sole discretion. Any material changes to these terms and conditions shall require advance notification. No other changes shall require such notification. Changes to these Terms and Conditions arising from any change in the provisions of any law shall come into effect in accordance with the provisions of the law, without the need for any advance notification.
28. If you do not agree to any changes made to these terms and conditions, you must refrain from continuing to provide services to the Company and/or to receive services from it.
30. If you continue to provide services to the Company and/or to receive services from it, after any said changes, you shall be deemed to have accepted the new version of these terms and conditions.
By marking “V”, you acknowledge that you have read and understood all the above terms and conditions and accept them in full.