Toloka is a crowdsourcing platform uniting millions of people worldwide who collect and process data to deliver superior data solutions to customers globally. Crowdsourcing is used in machine learning, research, testing, technical support, and moderation. Our crowd-labeled data is essential to the work of IT companies, marketplaces, banks, manufacturing and retail organizations, and customers in other industries.
We're launching new services and scaling the product. As we work in small results-oriented product teams, we’re looking for new people to make various ideas happen. We need an experienced and vigorous Java developer who will get the job done and enrich our team with knowledge, expertise, and experience.
Our technology stack:
- Java and Kotlin backend, JDK 11, Spring Framework (Boot, Data, Security), Kotlin (Ktor, Koin)
- Microservice architecture
- HTTP REST and GRPC API
- Build with Gradle
- PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis, ClickHouse, Azure Cosmos DB for data storage
- Integration and unit tests on Groovy and Spock
- CI/CD on TeamCity
- Service deployment in Kubernetes and Docker
- Code repositories on GIT and Bitbucket