Business Development Manager for South Korean market
Yandex is a technology company that builds intelligent products and services powered by machine learning. Our goal is to help consumers and businesses better navigate the online and offline world. Since 1997, we have delivered world-class, locally relevant search and information services. Additionally, we have developed market-leading on-demand transportation services, navigation products, and other mobile applications for millions of consumers across the globe.
Yandex international sales Department is looking for a Business Development Manager for South Korean market. You should be a strong, experienced leader to help build new and grow current advertising business in South Korea. In this role, you will identify prospective clients and partners, as well as represent other Yandex interests in South Korea. You should be comfortable with fast-paced work and passionate about sales, business development and client relations. This role is based in Seoul.
- Develop new clients and digital agencies;
- Build C-level relationships to help grow current client base;
- Exceed sales, advertiser growth and other goals;
- Work closely with APAC office to identify prospective leads;
- Assist in marketing activities in South Korea;
- Execute projects involving quantitative analysis, industry research and strategy development.
- 3+ years of digital advertising, cross-border e-commerce or other relevant experience;
- Digital advertising industry knowledge and strong relationships with senior industry stakeholders preferred;
- Strong analytical and business development background;
- High public speaking and presentation qualities;
- Ability to work remotely and independently;
- Ability to build relationships offering a consultative sales approach to partners;
- Proven track record of reaching and exceeding sales revenue goals;
- Fluency in written and spoken English, Russian is a plus;
- BA/BS degree.