Yango Deli is part of the Yandex ecosystem of services and boasts an audience of 50 million users.
By the end of 2020, the combined turnover of Yango Deli express e-grocery delivery, Yandex.Eats food delivery from grocery stores, and grocery delivery from Yandex.Market, the group’s e-commerce marketplace, reached 24 billion rubles, making Yandex the largest player in the Russian e-grocery market. Yandex plans to invest $400-500 million in e-commerce development, including e-grocery, in 2021.
We are looking for a Warehouse Planner to join our team and help expand our order capacity.
- visit and tour facilities with an engineer;
- make architectural drawings with measurements for pipes, ledges, steps, and all other room objects;
- plot warehouse layouts that take into account existing standards for the quantity and arrangement of equipment and fire safety standards;
- prepare an album of working drawings that includes (among other things):
- title pages, sheets with project compositions, approval sheets, explanatory notes, plans for dismantling partitions, plans for new partitions, equipment arrangement and zoning plans, electrical plans, lighting plans, and plans for video surveillance and the placement of Wi-Fi points;
- engage other departments when questions arise on our end and handle questions posed to us.
- advanced proficiency in Russian and Hebrew;
- AutoCAD license;
- excellent communication skills, including experience writing reports and presenting;
- solid understanding of engineering principles;
- time management, planning, and organizational skills;
- proven track record using a methodological approach;
- strong attention to detail;
- ability to remain calm under pressure;
- problem-solving skills;
- experience in budget and financial management;
- ability to work individually and as part of a team;
- background in site management (preferred).