Yandex.Cloud is a fast-growing Yandex branch in the rapidly developing cloud market. We provide IaaS/PaaS/SaaS cloud solutions to companies and technical entrepreneurs so they can build their own digital products and services.
Among our clients are M.Video-Eldorado, Leroy Merlin, SkyEng, Renault, Anywayanyday, Genotek, PIK Digital, and many other well-known companies. During the last year, we signed a partnership agreement with Schlumberger and soft-launched in Kazakhstan. Our current growth is 7x faster than the market, and we have an ambitious goal of not only establishing a leading position in our domestic Russia & CIS market, but also becoming a notable player in the worldwide cloud market.
- Conduct extensive market and product research, including market segmentation, user scenarios, benchmarking, main trends, and projections;
- Identify potential growth opportunities through new products and services;
- Support framework development for new initiatives with approval and prioritization;
- Prepare materials for the Board of Directors;
- Assist in calculating prices for new and existing SKUs;
- Perform ad-hoc tasks, including data search and collection.
- Higher education from a top-tier Russian or international university;
- Relevant job experience of 1-2 years in management consulting (preferably big three) or a strategy department in a leading IT company;
- Team player and positive attitude;
- Advanced English proficiency;
- Previous experience in the cloud market, knowledge of SQL and corporate finance preferred.
- A unique chance to participate in the creation of a global multi-billion dollar business in one of the fastest growing markets in the world;
- A flexible work-from-home policy and sensible working hours;
- Free parking;
- Meal compensation.