Product Lead for Yandex.Navigasyon in Turkey
Yandex is looking for a dynamic, highly motivated, data-driven Senior Product Manager who will be responsible for Navigasyon, Yandex’s flagship product in Turkey. As a product manager, you will be the leader and advocate of Yandex.Navigasyon in Turkey. Together with your team, you will be responsible for successful product launches, growth of audience, maintenance of product quality as well as closely working with the Marketing department to define and communicate region-unique requirements for future products to multiple stakeholders in Turkey and Russia.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have a strong passion for Yandex products and to be a dedicated Yandex.Navigasyon user well aware of its competitives.
- min 5 years of experience in product management preferred but not limited to the IT, Telco, software and mobile app industry;
- thorough knowledge of Yandex products and industry;
- experience in coordinating large or complex projects, or multiple projects in a matrix organization;
- a good track record of growing the audience of a digital B2C product;
- team management;
- curiosity, passion for excellence and ability to ask the right questions;
- excellence in presentation, spoken and written skills in both English and Turkish;
- readiness to travel to Moscow for up to 30% of your time;
- MBA (preferably with a technical undergraduate degree);
- GIS knowledge (as an asset).
- work with Navi product managers in Moscow HQ to ensure that new product functions such as Offline Navigation, Parking etc. are developed in accordance with the Turkish market reality. Be the local expert on how the product should work in Turkey and be involved in every stage of the product development;
- ensure that all new Navi product features are properly tested and rolled out to the market bug-free;
- constantly monitor the user needs through user research and raise pain points and recommended features to the Navi team on a regular basis;
- detect product defects, lead the project to get Russian development team to investigate, analyze and fix the arising issues;
- work closely with the Business Directory and Cartography teams to define their priorities and monitor work progress;
- work with the Turkey project manager in Russia to ensure that Geo Search, Geo Suggest and Geo Coding tasks are moving forward in accordance with the KPIs;
- when needed, assist and act as an in-term product manager for seasonal projects;
- act as a Turkey lobbyist within product teams in Russia;
- lead the team of four product specialists.