Sales manager (Lucerne)
We are looking for a manager with over three years of sales experience. The Sales Manager will be responsible for driving sales and leading a virtual team to oversee sales achievement for Yandex.Direct services that cover the assigned region.
- experience in professional client relationship management;
- a background in advertising or digital marketing;
- a persuasive and confident approach to creative projects;
- fundamental knowledge of online advertising platforms (Yandex.Direct, Google Ads, Facebook Ads and others);
- excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (Russian is a plus).
- track performance of assigned Large Enterprise accounts in order to meet quotas, including for focused products;
- develop client strategies for digital marketing with clearly defined metrics and a strategic plan per quarter and year (including strategy articulation, strategic initiatives, and expected financial returns), as well as align the Yandex strategy with client business priorities;
- discuss budget allocation with customers;
- lead a Yandex virtual account team (made up of Technical Sales Professionals, product managers, media planners, marketing specialists, and executives) and establish a regular rhythm of business;
- develop and maintain the Large Enterprise account plan with the virtual account team;
- build client contact maps: identify key stakeholders, then build and maintain C-level relationships to become a trusted advisor in digital marketing;
- take ownership of the rhythm of business with clients: arrange quarterly business reviews (QBRs), regular meetings, and joint planning (including marketing events);
- regularly update CRM data to keep information relevant, including the opportunity management module (when implemented);
- drive the solution sales process, including the international client battle card;
- collaborate closely with Technical Sales Professionals and provide guidance and mentoring;
- assume responsibility for performance across the entire region;
- support relationships with relevant agencies.
This is an office-based role and you will spend time in meetings and briefings, as well as remaining in close contact with key clients. This position requires travel approximately 30% of the time. Although your commitment will tend to be standard office hours, deadlines or the demands of a client may see you working early or late to ensure continued success.