Technical Sales Professional
We are looking for a technical manager with over 3 years of experience in digital marketing and in Yandex.Direct specifically. As the Technical Manager, you will be responsible for analyzing and improving client campaigns in Yandex.Direct services for the assigned region. You will be working closely with the Sales Manager for driving sales.
- track performance of assigned Large Enterprise accounts in order to meet quotas, including for focused products;
- collaborate with the Sales Manager to develop client strategies for digital marketing with clearly defined metrics and a strategic plan per quarter and year (including strategy articulation, strategic initiatives, and expected financial returns), as well as align the Yandex strategy with client business priorities;
- work closely with a virtual account team (made up of product managers, media planners, marketing specialists, and executives) and establish a regular rhythm of business;
- take ownership of the technical side of client campaigns. Take part in quarterly business reviews (QBRs), regular meetings, and joint planning (including marketing events);
- regularly update CRM data to keep information relevant, including the opportunity management module (when implemented);
- assume responsibility for performance across the assigned clients;
- support relationships with relevant agencies.
- a background in advertising or digital marketing;
- fundamental knowledge of online advertising platforms (Yandex.Direct, Google Ads, Facebook Ads and others);
- strong written and verbal communication skills in English (Russian is a plus);
- experience in client relationship management;
This is an office-based role and you will spend time in meetings and briefings, as well as remaining in close contact with key clients. This position requires travel approximately 30% of the time. Although your commitment will tend to be standard office hours, deadlines or the demands of a client may see you working early or late to ensure continued success.