Recruiter (Tel Aviv office)
Millions of users choose our ride-hailing service because it's fast, convenient, and affordable. In just a few years, we launched the service across hundreds of cities in 17 countries around the world under the Yandex.Taxi and Yango brands. We currently operate in Europe, central Asia, Africa, and the Middle East, but we don't plan on stopping there. Yango Israel is seeking a dynamic and sharp Recruitment Manager to lead HR and recruitment initiatives for our team in Tel Aviv.
- bachelor’s or master's degree;
- 2-3 years of recruitment experience;
- experience using social media tools and job boards, particularly LinkedIn Recruiter;
- excellent verbal and written communication skills in Hebrew;
- exceptional proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel;
- strong team player who can work across multiple functions and at all levels of an organization;
- experience supporting various HR projects and drafting or amending policies based on business needs;
- comfortable dealing with ambiguity;
- capable of interpreting non-verbal communication and understanding cultural nuances;
- able to proactively listen to company and employee needs and take appropriate action;
- history of successful collaboration with leadership to develop a culture of innovation, excellence, and openness;
- able to work independently while reporting to a manager in a different country;
- able to work effectively in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- knowledge of Russian;
- experience in the high-tech industry.
- conduct on-site interviews in coordination with the recruiting and hiring teams, developing creative ways of finding the best people;
- organize and attend university recruitment events so graduate students are aware of the company and interested in joining an internship or full-time role;
- manage new-hire orientation and onboarding;
- manage site-specific/local programs;
- maintain an open-door policy;
- facilitate the exit and offboarding of employees;
- comply with all data requirements of the HR Data Administrative function and corporate and local requirements;
- notify employees of updates to employee policies in a timely fashion.