A successful candidate will be responsible for providing professional stability and quality checks for our company’s test equipment. You will oversee equipment testing, verification and validation procedures on our smart device production line. You will work closely with our Production Test System Developers to troubleshoot production and manufacturing issues.
- identify issues with the test equipment’s quality, assembly process, and design; elaborate solutions and provide reports accordingly;
- follow regulations to maintain the testing system’s performance for the company's products and production lines;
- ensure accurate documentation and measurement records of product parameters and process control performance;
- develop procedures and tools for testing, calibrating and verifying test equipment;
- perform failure analysis and equipment/system troubleshooting.
- at least 2 years of work experience as a QC Engineer;
- fluency in Chinese (native Chinese or HSK5 for foreign professionals);
- basic English communication skills;
- 3 years of work experience in consumer electronics testing;
- work experience with enterprises in the PRC.