Product manager enterprise Toloka
Toloka is one of the world's biggest crowdsourcing platforms used to collect and label large amounts of data for machine learning projects, ultimately helping businesses perform a wide variety of tasks. Toloka is a key tool for major IT companies around the world, and the data labelled on the platform is used to train technologies like computer vision, speech recognition, search algorithms, and recommendation systems. We fell in love with crowdsourcing and are firmly convinced that it is the next big thing in AI.
We are looking for a Product Manager to help us shape future strategies and the vision for our crowdsourcing platform.
- defining the product vision and roadmap to deliver maximum value for the consumer and the company while ensuring the long-term health of the product;
- delivering a product that is in line with the roadmap and committed delivery dates;
- monitoring, optimizing, and improving product configuration, features, and functionality;
- ensuring that analytics, data sources, customers, and stakeholder feedback are leveraged to identify new opportunities and optimize the product;
- continuously monitoring operational KPIs and feedback from the team to identify the technical improvements needed to guarantee long-term product health.
- have experience launching a SAAS service or product;
- can define what makes a "quality service" and, most importantly, systematically achieve that vision;
- are comfortable working with resource scarcity and a surplus of customers;
- work on both the operational and strategic levels;
- are experienced working with stakeholders and experts at various organizational levels: developers, analysts, technical writers, marketers, designers;
- can make data-driven decisions;
- are fluent in spoken and written English.