Product Manager for Toloka Lab
Yandex builds scalable and effective processes people and algorithms can use for complex interactions that solve a variety of problems (data labeling for machine learning, software testing, content moderation, user and customer support, document transcription, and more). At the heart of that problem-solving mechanism is Toloka, a crowdsourcing platform that people called Tolokers use to earn money by performing simple tasks assigned by Yandex and other clients.
We’re creating and developing a library of turnkey crowdsourcing solutions, each featuring complex processes, that guarantee a quick and high-quality solution for the customer built by Tolokers. These solutions enable the customer to apply it in areas like e-commerce, medicine, or agriculture without any special knowhow.
- Develop versatile and ready-made crowdsourcing solutions and build offers that combine them;
- Perform market research to better understand customer needs;
- Track KPIs and maintain strong channels of communication with the team in order to identify the technical upgrades needed for the product’s long-term growth;
- Make decisions informed by analytics and research;
- Coordinate projects and the people working on them from concept to production launch, managing deadlines at each stage.
- Worked 2+ years as a product manager
- Performed user research
- Made decisions based on data, demonstrated knowledge of basic product analytics
- Delivered minimum viable products, made quick decisions, and cut dead weight
- Organized your own and your team’s work, built strong relationships
- Clearly and systematically formulated arguments in favor of your ideas.
- Worked on a B2B product;
- Handled product pricing;
- Demonstrated a deep understanding of the problems and key aspects of e-commerce, natural language processing, or the automotive market;
- Worked on product launch for international markets;
- Demonstrated fluency in English;
- Worked with different levels of stakeholders.
- A strong team to grow with;
- Complex assignments for services with millions of users;
- The opportunity to impact processes and results;
- A competitive salary at or above the market;
- Reviews every six months with detailed feedback and performance-related bonuses;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Relocation program if you’re coming from another city.