Machine Learning Engineer
Yandex’s mission is to revolutionize the way people and goods are moving around. With its best in class self-driving cars technology, Yandex lets people move from point A to B safely, conveniently, and most efficiently. Our fully autonomous vehicles are built upon the blend of specialized hardware, sensors, and state-of-the-art technologies such as computer vision, advanced deep learning, sensor fusion, and human behavior prediction. All these were developed in-house by our top-notch R&D teams comprised of people who face toughest technological challenges every day. If you are as enthusiastic about self-driving cars as we are and like working in an extremely agile, challenging, and rewarding environment, we shall talk.
- M.Sc. in Computer Science from a leading university;
- fluent in C++ and/or Python;
- industrial experience in machine learning productization;
- big data industrial experience (MapReduce);
- excellent writing and communication skills in English.
- Ph.D. in CS/EE/Math or related;
- advanced machine learning / deep learning skills;
- proven innovation skills;
- cloud technologies.
As a machine learning engineer, you will be responsible for the design and implementation of data- and compute-intensive pipelines for machine learning tasks. You will invent and experiment daily building upon Yandex’s cloud and big data technologies as well as industry-leading tools and frameworks. In collaboration with our international team of scientists, engineers, and product managers, you will shape the future of autonomous vehicles.