Marketing Specialist for Yango in Israel
Yango, an international mobile app for booking rides online (also known under Yandex.Taxi brand) which already operates in 15 countries spanning from EU to Asia, Middle East, and Africa, quickly expanding to other markets worldwide, is looking for an exceptional marketing specialist in Israel.
Yango/Yandex.Taxi service has been launched in 2011 by one of Europe’s largest Internet technology companies, Yandex. By the end of September 2018, the service celebrated 1,000,000,000 rides. 36 million users have been connected to it worldwide since its launch. The service allows users to get safe, stress-free, customer-oriented rides within as few as a couple of minutes after the order has been placed via our iOS or Android app.
We are looking for a candidate with a strong grasp of local marketing tools, able to adapt global guidelines and campaigns to Israel market specifics.
You will get an opportunity to be a part of a dynamic team. If you are ready to experiment and think outside the box, we will be happy to welcome you in our team!
- implement local marketing activities based on the analysis of current local market trends and activities of major market players;
- organize local partnerships with key market players;
- adapt global campaigns to local market peculiarities;
- develop local communication content to promote the brand across digital and offline promo activities in line with the brand book and creative guidelines;
- support SMM activities and create social media content for Facebook, Instagram, etc. (including collaborations with bloggers);
- monitor competitors and market activities (advertising activities, market news that could be relevant for business, etc.), inform HQ of significant news and noteworthy regional cases.
- Israel-based, native in Hebrew, fluent in English;
- higher education in marketing or economics;
- at least three years of experience;
- good knowledge of local marketing landscape;
- analytical skills and data-driven thinking;
- ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment, with multiple changing priorities;
- team player being also able to work independently;
- excellent networking, organizational, multitasking, fast reaction skills, responsible and initiative.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV. The Company thanks all the interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.