Marketing Manager (Amsterdam)
Yandex.Routing is a B2B logistics platform for last-mile optimization that leverages technology and geodata to improve logistics. We develop routing algorithms to boost efficiency for delivery resources, cut costs, and at the same time increase customer satisfaction with accurate arrival time estimates.
We're looking for an experienced and highly motivated B2B Marketing Manager located in Europe. You should be a native speaker of a European language while also being capable of communicating with the team and international clients in English.
Our targets are enterprise clients in retail, FMCG, e-grocery, and e-commerce as well as courier services and last-mile service providers.
- Control and organize marketing activities in your region;
- Localize existing sales materials and create new promo materials;
- Build a list of prospects from target segments using account-based marketing;
- Foster communication with prospective leads and clients;
- Create content, including case studies, presentations, and webinars.
- 3-5 years of experience in B2B marketing;
- Marketing experience working with target segments from the vendor or client side;
- Willingness to work with ambiguity and adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment;
- Effective influencing and relationship-building skills you can use to communicate with local and geographically distributed teams;
- Proficiency in English, knowledge of another European language preferred;
- If you're interested in technology that makes modern businesses better and would like to put yourself to the test in an international tech-oriented team, we’d love to talk!