Key Partners Relationships Manager for YanGo (Israel)
YanGo, an international mobile app for booking rides online (also known under Yandex.Taxi brand), which already operates in 15 countries spanning from EU to Asia, Middle East, and Africa, quickly expanding to other markets worldwide, is looking for an exceptional candidate to take the role of key partners relationships manager in Israel. YanGo/Yandex.Taxi service was launched in 2011 by one of Europe’s largest Internet technology companies, Yandex. By the end of September 2018, the service celebrated 1,000,000,000 rides. 36 million users have been connected to it worldwide since its launch. The service allows users to get safe, stress-free, customer-oriented rides within as few as a couple of minutes after the order has been placed via our iOS or Android app. Our team is looking for a partner relations specialist who is proactive and interested in professional development. If you want to participate in the development of the fastest growing service of YanGo, we are waiting for you.
- higher education;
- Israel-based, native in Hebrew, fluent in English;
- good communication skills;
- willingness to learn and ability to develop the missing skills;
- attention to detail and goal orientation;
- readiness to communicate with partners and find common ground;
- experience in partnerships (would be a plus).
- find potential partners and connect them to the Yandex.Taxi platform;
- attract drivers to the service;
- negotiate with partners and support them;
- account the process;
- schedule KPI.