IT Project Manager
Yango Deli is part of the Yandex services ecosystem with an audience of 50 million people.
By the end of 2020, the combined turnover of Yango Deli express e-grocery delivery, Yandex.Eats food delivery from grocery stores, and grocery delivery from Yandex.Market, the group’s e-commerce marketplace, reached 24 billion rubles, making Yandex the largest player in the Russian e-grocery market. Yandex plans to invest $400-500 million in e-commerce development, including e-grocery, in 2021.
Yango Deli operates in Russia, Israel, and France.
- control project scope, schedule, and cost;
- ensure that each project is executed in line with its set plan;
- provide thought leadership as project plans are created;
- determine and document project issues and risks, track timely mitigation/resolution;
- communicate with internal and external partners regarding ongoing progress, gather feedback;
- identify required and agreed-on strategic objectives, measure progress to provide complete visibility across the project;
- incorporate company best practices for project management to ensure consistent, high-quality delivery.
- advanced Hebrew and French proficiency;
- strong background in process improvement, leadership, customer relationship management, operations management, risk management, and customer value creation;
- ability to build rapport with internal and external customers;
- ability to research, understand, and apply best practices and concepts;
- english and Russian proficiency (preferred).