International Project Manager
We’re looking for someone ambitious to help Yandex grow our network and portfolio of active advertisers internationally. It doesn't matter what city or country you're from — we're considering candidates from all over the world. In particular, we welcome applicants with project management experience on the international market.
- coordinate the expansion of the Yandex advertising network internationally, set up strategic partnerships along with the supply team;
- work with the sales team to expand the number of advertisers in Yandex’s international advertising network;
- design a growth strategy, build financial models, and develop a roadmap for success;
- improve processes and develop new avenues for expansion;
- study the international advertising market, put forward and test new ideas, solutions, and strategies;
- coordinate all cross-functional teams, including product, marketing, sales, and supply.
- proven background successfully launching and growing products or new business ideas on the international market;
- understanding of the online advertising industry, familiarity with advertising products across top global publishers;
- understanding of the supply and demand sides of the online advertising industry as well as the revenue, value, and monetization streams involved;
- fluent English, ability to express your thoughts correctly and conduct written and verbal negotiations with partners;
- experience coordinating cross-functional interactions between multiple international teams.
- convenient work format: you can work remotely from anywhere in the world or in our office if you live in Moscow;
- quarterly results-based bonuses;
- competitive salary based on the local market;
- stock options;
- comprehensive support from the team and top management.