Yandex is a technology company that builds intelligent products and services powered by machine learning. Our goal is to help consumers and businesses better navigate the online and offline world. Since 1997, we have delivered world-class, locally relevant search and information services. We have also developed market-leading on-demand transportation services, navigation products, and other mobile applications for millions of consumers across the globe. Yandex, which has 34 offices worldwide, has been listed on the NASDAQ since 2011.
- Manage the overall recruitment process for various sales, marketing, and business roles worldwide;
- Partner with Hiring Managers throughout the recruitment process, from the initial briefing to the first steps new employees take in the company;
- Develop diverse talent pipelines and succession plan market maps for senior, critical roles in each region;
- Find solutions for roles and markets no one in Russia has ever recruited for.
- Higher education;
- At least two years of solid recruitment experience (mix of agency and in-house preferred);
- Knowledge of different search tools and methods (the more the better);
- Readiness to work in a constantly changing environment and with fluid processes;
- Fluent English.