Head of Growth Marketing (B2C)
Toloka is one of the world's largest crowdsourcing platforms for collecting and labeling large amounts of data for machine learning projects, ultimately helping businesses solve a great number of tasks. Toloka is a 2-sided marketplace that relies equally on the prosperity of both sides: requesters (businesses) and Tolokers (crowd performers).
There are over 9 million people registered on the platform, with over 4 million people actively performing tasks in 2020 and new performers joining from all over the world. We are at an intersection of two fundamental trends in human history: as AI replaces some jobs with automatization, it also requires more human-labeled data to support this automatization, which means that people can find themselves in a new role. We care about our users and strive to give them the best possible experience in Toloka. We are looking for a strong leader to head up B2C marketing and help define and communicate Toloka's key values and ambitions.
- focus on strategies for developing a global community of Tolokers;
- coordinate all streams of communication with Tolokers;
- develop and execute a strategy for attracting experts to solve high-level tasks in Toloka (by initiating PR-related special projects and influencing product development);
- formulate and execute the marketing strategy regarding Toloka's role in the global society of the future as an instrument providing equal income opportunities for all people around the world.
- experience in digital;
- solid experience leading global marketing projects;
- experience in developing marketing growth strategy for a product;
- fluent English (verbally and written).