General Manager (Finland)
Yandex.Taxi, a leading on-demand taxi service provider operating in more than 600 cities across Armenia, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Lithuania, Moldova, Serbia, Estonia, Uzbekistan, Latvia, Russia and others and quickly expanding to other markets worldwide, is looking for an exceptional candidate to take on full responsibilities of the company’s executive manager in Finland.
Started by one of Europe’s largest internet technology companies, Yandex, in 2011 as a way to solve a problem of chaotic and extremely user-unfriendly taxi market, Yandex.Taxi now lives up to the pledge of providing safe, stress-free, customer-oriented service to clients within the space of as few as five minutes from the time of the order placed through a website or via an iOS or Android app.
We are now looking for a great candidate with flexible, entrepreneurial mindset possessing strong negotiation and analytical skills to head our operations in Finland. Some understanding of the IT business or start-up operations will be a strong advantage.
- address Yandex.Taxi’s strategic and operational challenges in this market;
- grow Yandex.Taxi business though partner acquisitions and sales;
- develop and maintain government relations;
- have full P&L responsibility;
- set up partnerships and manage relationships with drivers to get the supply side ready for the launch;
- explore business development opportunities (sponsorships, partnerships, and co-marketing promotions) to increase awareness and visibility of Yandex.Taxi in local communities;
- find, hire and manage a team to run the country.
A suitable candidate in addition to managerial skills must speak English and Finnish.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to implement your experience and use your skills to grow with the business.
Interested candidates are welcome to send a CV. The Company thanks all the interested applicants, however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.