Yango, an international mobile app for booking rides online (also known as Yandex.Taxi and Yandex.Go), which already operates in 16 countries across the EU, Asia, Middle East, and Africa and is quickly expanding to other markets worldwide, is looking for an exceptional candidate to take on full responsibility as the company’s executive manager in Norway.
We are looking for a great candidate with a flexible, entrepreneurial mindset and strong negotiation and analytical skills to head our operations in Norway. Some understanding of the IT business or start-up operations will be a strong advantage.
- address Yango's strategic and operational challenges in the Norwegian market;
- grow Yango's business though partner acquisitions and sales;
- develop and maintain government relations;
- have full P&L responsibility;
- set up partnerships and manage relationships with drivers to get the supply side ready for the launch;
- explore business development opportunities (sponsorships, partnerships, and co-marketing promotions) to increase awareness and visibility of Yango in local communities;
- find, hire and manage a team to run the business in Norway.
- a suitable candidate, in addition to managerial skills, must speak Norwegian and English.
- this is an excellent opportunity for you to use your experience and skills to grow with the business;
- interested candidates are welcome to send a CV. The Company thanks all the interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.