Financial Controller (Israel)
We are looking for a financial controller to undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, as well as establishing and executing internal control policies and procedures.
- manage all accounting operations performed by an outsourced bookkeeping company, including timely financial statements and regulatory reporting;
- ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting;
- manage and comply with local, state and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings;
- lead the integration of new business with Oracle from a finance perspective;
- liaise with senior management and peers in the business, Finance & IT to lead the design and development of systems to improve and automate the processes;
- liaise with internal and external auditors;
- prepare written commentaries on financial results as and when required;
- reconcile balance sheet and P&L accounts;
- support month-end and year-end close processes.
- proven working experience as a financial controller;
- 5+ years of overall finance experience;
- CPA or CMA (preferred);
- thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures;
- experience with creating financial statements;
- experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close processes;
- advanced Excel skills;
- ERP experience (would be an advantage);
- strong influencing, facilitation and communication skills;
- forward thinking and commitment to improve the effectiveness of management accounting processes.