Crowd Solutions Architect (CSA) for Yandex.Toloka
Crowd Solutions Architect is a new profession in data science.
Yandex.Toloka has thousands of people from different countries collecting and processing data on a daily basis. Crowdsourcing is used in a wide variety of applications, such as machine learning, research, testing, technical support, and moderation. Crowd-labeled data is essential to the work of Yandex and other global IT companies.
We're looking for project managers for Toloka's international partners. We view data labeling as an engineering task — a structured and scalable process. We build and automate pipelines that are capable of outputting millions of high-quality labels every day, without being affected by individual performers' errors.
Our ideal candidate is fluent in English, has excellent organizational skills, and is technically savvy. You'll learn the principles of crowdsourcing and become an expert in this field.
- Prepare, test, and maintain processes related to data collection and handling.
- Analyze the functionality of these processes and how users participate.
- Evaluate the speed and quality of data collection.
- Conduct experiments and research, analyze their results, and draw conclusions.
- Provide consulting on crowdsourcing for international clients, communicate with clients and crowd performers in clear and correct English.
- Take part in meetings with partners from different time zones (Asia and the USA).
- Communicate fluently in spoken and written English.
- Apply previous experience working with external customers.
- Process large amounts of data.
- Write scripts in Python, Java, or Groovy.
- Communicate effectively with analysts and developers and "speak their language".
- Manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Control the discussion, reach agreements and record the results.
- Enjoy learning something new and take initiative to learn on your own.
- Crowdsourcing experience.
- Familiarity with machine learning concepts.
- Ability to collaborate with a team, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
- Flexible mindset for working in an atmosphere of rapid development, where requirements are constantly changing.
- Willingness to accept force majeures and irregular working hours.