Corporate Finance Analyst
Yandex.Cloud is a fast-growing Yandex branch operating in the rapidly developing cloud market. We provide IaaS/PaaS/SaaS cloud solutions to companies and technical entrepreneurs so they can build their own digital products and services.
Among our clients are M.Video-Eldorado, Leroy Merlin, SkyEng, Renault, Anywayanyday, Genotek, PIK Digital, and many other well-known companies. Over the last year, we signed a partnership agreement with Schlumberger and soft-launched in Kazakhstan. Our current growth outpaces the market by 7x, and our ambitious goal is to establish ourselves as a notable player in the global cloud market in addition to forging a leading position in our home market of Russia and the CIS.
- Financial and operational modeling of new projects and strategic initiatives;
- Maintain and develop existing strategic and operational models;
- Offer financial and analytical support for PR/IR projects;
- Support revenue forecasts and the budgeting process;
- Prepare materials for the Board of Directors;
- Help calculate pricing for new and existing SKUs;
- Perform ad-hoc tasks including data search and collection.
- Higher education from a top-tier Russian or international university;
- 1-2 years relevant work experience in PE/VC/Big-4 valuation/IBD/equity research;
- Strong knowledge of corporate finance and accounting;
- Team player, positive attitude;
- Advanced English;
- Previous experience in the cloud market, knowledge of SQL and CFA/ACCA certifications preferred.
- A unique chance to participate in the creation of a global multi-billion dollar business in one of the fastest-growing markets in the world;
- Flexible work-from-home policy and reasonable working hours;
- Free parking;
- Meal compensation.