Community and Communication Manager
Toloka is one of the world's largest crowdsourcing platforms for collecting and labeling large amounts of data for machine learning projects, ultimately solving a variety of problems for businesses. When it comes to data collection and processing, Toloka is a key tool for major IT companies worldwide.
There are over 9 million performers on the platform and this number is growing every minute, with new performers joining from all over the world. We care about our users and strive to give them the best possible experience.
To keep up with our growing audience, we are looking for a Community and Communication Manager to help communicate with the Toloker community.
Our ideal candidate is fluent in English and has excellent organizational skills.
- coordinate all communication streams with Tolokers (marketing, promo, support, SMM, platform, news, messages, gamification);
- identify strategies for developing a global community of Tolokers;
- build rules for performer-requester communication;
- act as a customer for new platform features that will help develop the community.
- solid experience leading high-level and multivector community projects;
- initiative and organizational skills to complete individual projects and manage subordinates;
- fluent English.