Business development manager, Toloka
Yandex.Toloka is one of the world's largest crowdsourcing platforms for collecting and labelling large amounts of data. Gathered by an ever-growing pool of performers from all over the world, this data is used in machine learning projects, ultimately helping businesses solve a great number of tasks. When it comes to data collection and processing, Yandex.Toloka is a key tool for major IT companies in Russia and abroad. Most Yandex products, like Yandex.Search, Yandex.Drive, and Alice rely on Toloka and the data it provides.
Right now, the demand for Yandex.Toloka is growing rapidly. As we expand our presence on both the Russian and the international market, we're constantly trying new things, venturing into bold experiments and looking for new partnerships. We are currently on the lookout for a manager to strengthen our team even further.
In this position you will contribute to Toloka global growth by building relationships with prospective clients from our key go-to-market areas. You will fully own the sales cycle, moving from prospects to pilots, leading negotiations, and executing deals that exceed $200K per year.
You shine at understanding customer needs, building a full picture that will help you articulate business proposals for CTOs and product owners. With the engineering team on your side, we expect you to win deals by showing direct business benefits from partnership with Toloka.
Driven by the rapid development of the AI industry, you will collaborate with colleagues to turn leads into happy Toloka users and evangelists, continuously adding business value and making the product a global success.
- own the entire sales funnel, from pitching prospects to closing deals;
- partner with our crowdsourcing architects to ensure success of pilots and fulfillment of requirements;
- implement growth strategies for clients;
- work in a start-up environment, developing and executing new verticals and use cases.
- the ability to identify high-probability customers and high-value segments to go after;
- proven skills in communicating with clients and closing deals;
- 5 or more years of experience in tech sales or enterprise software companies;
- prior experience working effectively in a rapidly changing environment;
- excellent business English for the tech industry.
- understanding of the machine learning industry and demand for labeled data.