Yandex is seeking a Business Development Manager to drive all content acquisition and data partnership operations in Turkey. Some content sourcing experience in the geospatial industry in Turkey and an established network of suppliers are preferable. This position will also support the penetration of Yandex Media and Yandex Maps API products in Turkey.
- find sources for acquiring map data (address points, administrative borders, navigational data), POI (hospitals, pharmacy, restaurants) contents from data providers, either through private industry or through governmental organizations;
- develop a network of data suppliers;
- increase the penetration of Yandex Traffic service in the Turkish radio ecosystem (Joyturk, Ntv Radyo, etc.);
- support the sales of Yandex Maps API and generate new leads;
- manage the whole process of all map permit applications and approvals through General Command of Mapping, from beginning to end;
- manage and lead the entire contracting process for all data partnerships;
- generate leads for Yandex.Navi advertisement sales team.
- BA/BS degree from reputable universities;
- 2-3 years of relevant business development/content sourcing experience for online businesses;
- experience in the geospatial industry;
- working experience in a multinational organisation;
- advanced level of English.