Business Development Manager – AppMetrica
Yandex is actively expanding its international ad business on mobile platforms, including in-app ads, mobile monetization, and AppMetrica. One of our key objectives is to boost the number of apps using AppMetrica as well as the number of installs for each of them. The app is currently used by tens of thousands of people, with more than half of all installs in global markets.
We’re looking for a Business Development Manager for AppMetrica. Your job will be to develop our presence in the international market, launch partner programs, attract new partners, find new ways to interact with their services, tell the world about AppMetrica, and make sure we see market penetration metrics grow.
- Analyze the market to identify new development paths for AppMetrica and relevant partners;
- Attract new partners, developing scenarios for long-term cooperation;
- Work closely with the product, marketing, and sales teams on the partner side;
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to develop new partner formats and business models for working with partners in each category;
- Interact with partners after program launch, focusing on boosting their metrics;
- Speak at public events to attract new partners
- Meet KPIs for new and current partners.
- Worked in BizDev and set up partner channels targeted at international markets;
- An understanding of the mobile ad ecosystem, including mobile analytics, players, needs, and trends;
- Worked with SDKs and APIs for partner integrations;
- A proactive approach, looking to create something new, find opportunities, and drive growth in new directions;
- A willingness to learn quickly.
- Complex assignments for services with millions of users;
- The opportunity to work from anywhere in the world or our Moscow office;
- The chance to impact both process and result;
- A competitive salary at or above the market;
- Bonuses every six months following successful performance reviews;
- An expanded medical insurance program: 80% of the cost of insurance for spouse and children;
- A flexible work schedule.