Accountant (Yerevan office)
Yandex.Taxi is one of the world’s leading online ride-hailing service providers. As an aggregator that partners with numerous local taxi companies, the service automatically detects the user's location and dispatches the nearest taxi. Yandex.Taxi operates in Moscow, Minsk, St. Petersburg, Yerevan, Tbilisi, Almaty and many other cities worldwide. We are looking for an Accountant to work in our office in Yerevan.
- record accounts payable, accounts receivable, and bank transactions in Armsoft and our internal accounting program;
- register fixed assets, inventory transactions, write-offs, and other records as necessary;
- prepare statements of completion and issue invoices via an e-invoicing system;
- prepare bank payments via online banking, as well as the relative documentation and supporting files;
- ensure all documents are received and properly recorded in a timely manner in both accounting programs;
- perform account reconciliation;
- report to the manager on issues and discrepancies in time to make corrections;
- prepare all necessary supporting files accurately and within strict deadlines as requested by the manager and other colleagues.
- fluent Armenian;
- fluent Russian with professional-level writing skills;
- advanced written English;
- bachelor’s or Master's degree in Economics;
- experience with an IT company preferred;
- exceptional proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel;
- able to work effectively in a fast-paced and changing environment;
- previous experience as an Accountant preferred.