Turning on ads on desktop Turbo pages
To monetize Turbo pages, you can include ad blocks or ads from other systems using .
- Ad block above/under the header
You can only place one block: above or below the header.
- Above the header: Up to 250 pixels high.
- Under the header: Up to 1068 pixels wide and up to 250 pixels high.
For more information, see Placing an ad block above/under the header.
- Ad block in columns
Fixed ad block in the right or left column
- Left column: up to 240 pixels wide, up to 400 pixels high.
- Right column: up to 300 pixels wide, up to 600 pixels high.
For more information, see Connecting a block in columns.
- In-content ad block
An ad block that can be placed on the page manually or automatically.
When using automatic placement, the number of ads and the best places are chosen automatically depending on the page length.
Limits: up to 728 pixels wide, up to 250 pixels high.
For more information, see Adding an in-content ad block.
- InPage video ads
A banner that plays a video ad. It is placed on the page automatically.
For more information, see Adding an InPage ad block
- InStream video ads
A video ad shown in the video player. Learn more about InStream video ads in Yandex Advertising Network Help.A default block is added to Turbo pages:
- Block type: mid-roll. Displayed during the video playback.
- Start: from the 10th second.
- Cycle: every 10 minutes, up to 100 repetitions.
For more information, see Adding InStream video ads.