Adding the recommendation widget
The recommendations widget is a block placed on Turbo content pages only if automatic ad positioning is enabled. The widget contains recommendations that lead to Turbo page on your site. It can also contain Yandex Advertising Network blocks.
Follow these steps to enable ads:
Step 1. Create an ad block
- Open the Yandex Advertising Network interface.
- Go to Add widget.and click
- Choose the “In text” layout, then configure the number of ads and how they are positioned.
- Choose the method to define the CPM threshold.
- Copy the ID of the created block (in C-A-123456-7 format) and use it in the ad settings in Yandex.Webmaster.
Step 2. Activate and check
A recommendation widget can be placed on a Turbo page only with automatic ad positioning.
- In Yandex.Webmaster, go to.
- In the Mobile advertising section, choose Automatic ad placement.
- In the Recommendation widget section, click Add and choose Recommendation widget.
- Enter the block ID in the Recommendation widget field.
- Save your changes.