Debugging the display and validating the markup
The «Turbo pages» technology offers many design options to display your site pages in search results on mobile devices. For example, you can customize the menu, feedback widget and CSS styles.
You can use them to see what a Turbo page will look like before you send all data to Yandex.
To check the ad display in the debug mode, specify the ad blocks in Yandex.Webmaster on thepage. Other settings in Yandex.Webmaster will also be displayed.
- In Yandex.Webmaster, go to.
- In the page code block, set the option to:
In the field, replace the sample code with the item element content in your RSS feed. It should fully correspond to your site page content.
You can add all data source content in the field, but the service will check only the first item element.Note. If opened the page from the error description for your data source ( ), the field displays the content of the item element where the error was found.Replace the sample styles with your CSS. For more information, see Configuring CSS.
Styles are not applied if they are written incorrectly. Errors are displayed under the field in the CSS block.
- Click the Apply button.
- Correct detected mistakes and check the content again.
- Make corrections to the data source on your server.
Send the information to Yandex:
- If the data source is already uploaded to Yandex.Webmaster, open it on the page and click Revalidate source.
- If the data source isn't loaded, open the Link to source, choose the RSS data type, and enter the link to the file on your server in the field.page, go to