Yandex Launches Yandex.Plus Subscription Service
Internet, May 29, 2018. Yandex (NASDAQ:YNDX) has launched a subscription service, Yandex.Plus, that provides subscribers with a high value bundled offering of multiple Yandex services. The Yandex.Plus subscription offers unlimited music streaming, ad-free movies, discounts for taxi and car-sharing rides, as well as other benefits from the Yandex ecosystem.
“We built a subscription service in order to provide users with even more value within the Yandex ecosystem. Yandex.Plus offers members a high-quality and enhanced experience with our services. Our audience is diverse – some primarily enjoy Yandex.Music, while others use Yandex.Taxi or KinoPoisk more. Not only will our users benefit more from their favourite products, but they will also discover new ways our services can help them. And in the future, Yandex.Plus will expand to include even more services,” says Andrey Gevak, head of Yandex.Plus.
Yandex.Plus offers the following benefits to subscribers:
• A full subscription to Yandex.Music, including unlimited downloads to mobile devices and high-quality music streaming.
• A 10% discount for Yandex.Taxi rides in the Comfort, Comfort+ and Business categories.
• Free delivery for customers in over 30 locations in Russia spending over 500 roubles on at least one item in their order on Yandex.Market's recently launched marketplace (currently in beta).
• A 5% discount for any Yandex.Drive ride with an extended car reservation period.
• Ad-free viewing of films and television series on the web-based version of KinoPoisk.
• Additional 10GB of free storage space on Yandex.Disk.
Yandex.Plus is available to subscribers in Russia for 169 roubles ($2.75) per month. Current Yandex.Music subscribers in Russia will automatically become members of Yandex.Plus. A complimentary one-year Yandex.Plus subscription will also be offered with the purchase of a Yandex.Station.
Yandex (NASDAQ:YNDX) is a technology company that builds intelligent products and services powered by machine learning. Our goal is to help consumers and businesses better navigate the online and offline world. Since 1997, we have delivered world-class, locally relevant search and information services. Additionally, we have developed leading on-demand transportation services, navigation products, and other mobile applications for millions of consumers across the globe. Yandex, which has 19 offices worldwide, has been listed on the NASDAQ since 2011.
Phone: +7 495 739-7000