If you think you've found a problem that can bypass our spam protection mechanisms, we'll give you a testing environment to check it. You'll be able to check the potential problem on test users and get statistics on the test spam mailing list.
To learn more, see "How to use the testing environment".
You qualify for a reward if you can put 100,000 emails with spam content in test mail inboxes of one mailing list or multiple mailing lists for one email template.
To avoid being blocked from participating in the program, please use your test accounts and not your main accounts.
Email eligibility criteria:
- Primarily written in Russian.
- Contains text and a link to a site or landing page.
- May contain HTML, attachments, images, and other elements.
- Informative and readable for the recipient.
Problems that may lead to bypassing anti-spam protection mechanisms:
- Using different encodings, sizes of emails, attachments.
- Using Yandex app business logic problems.
- Spoof technical header of content.
The decision on whether the emails or a way to bypass the protection mechanisms are in the program, is made with the Anti-Spam team, and this may take some time.